Admissions & Expression of Interest Form
The language of instruction at the school shall be English with the obvious exception of Afrikaans offered as an additional language. It is in the best interest of the pupil that they are able to cope in an English medium environment.
Priority will be given to pupils whose parents/legal guardians (as recognised by SA law):
The prescribed consent form must be completed in full and signed.
Applications for Grade 2-7 shall reach the Admissions Secretary by the end of the third school term of each year (for admission to the School for the following year).
Admission to Grades 2-7 shall only be considered should there be available space and if the applicant fulfils the requirements of the Admissions Policy which have been approved by the School Governing Body.
The residential address should be that of the parent or legal guardian. If the guardian is not the biological parent, proof of legal guardianship (as recognised by SA law), including a commitment to pay school fees, must accompany the application. The applicant must permanently reside at the address.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATION DOCUMENTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE AND CAN ONLY BE OBTAINED FROM THE SCHOOL RECEPTION OFFICE BETWEEN 08h00 AND 15h00, MONDAY TO FRIDAY DURING SCHOOL TERMS.
GRADE ONE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
1. Grade 1 Admissions are online through the Gauteng Department of Education.
2. Once admissions open parents are to register AND apply at the closest school to where they live/work/your school of choice. (You can apply at a maximum of 5 different schools).
3. You will receive an application reference number from the GDE online system.
4. Collect a Consent Form from our reception (these will only be available from the day that the online admissions open).
5. Submit all supporting documents to all schools you have applied at, within 7 school days of applying. The following documents are required.
Once you receive an offer from the school, you will need to accept or reject placement offers on the GDE website.
Since this is an external GDE system, all queries must be directed to the GDE Helpline 0800 000 789, and NOT to the school.
This is the information we have been provided by the GDE. Should anything change, we will update this website accordingly.
Any admission queries please contact Mrs de Witt on firstname.lastname@example.org.
FARRARMERE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Expression of Interest Form
(This is not an enrolment form)